Guest Report

2 apartments on outskirts of Castara.
Deb & John Schuhmacher

Guest Report

Post by Deb & John Schuhmacher »

My husband and I stayed at SandCastles recently for vacation away from winter life here. I had a good feeling about SandCastles via the internet but arriving and finding this haven was even more of a surprise. We so enjoyed our stay with Adam and Ria and would greatly recommend anyone to visit and stay at SandCastles. There are so many "extras" which make the stay exceptional; including, great conversation, grand food, breathtaking views of the sea and tropical forest, homelike atomsphere, welcoming and genuine hosts (whom become friends) and restful accommodations! We will definetly return and visit our friends at SandCastles - "Adam's" restaurant will be opening and I can only imagine great success and very happy customers. Tobago and Castara seem to be one of those places one earth yet still present as a reminder of a pleasant and beautiful life.........and SandCastles brings all of this home, to every guest. Thanks to Adam, Ria, Elizabeth, Alex, and the doggies for a wonderful vacation and we miss you a bunch. We will meet again. Kindest Regards, Deb and John

Return to “Sandcastles”