Sea Edge

2 apartments in Buccoo village (listing)
Martin S

Sea Edge

Post by Martin S »

In June this year we had two fantastic weeks at Sea Edge in Buccoo, now i'm sure I got all the information from this site but now when I look it up I can't find it listed anywhere (hoping to book up again for next year or year after)can anybody help, how did I find the details? :?
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Sea Edge

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Martin

I recently de-listed this property. Email to them was bouncing back as undeliverable and their website has disappeared so I had assumed they have gone out of business. However, your question prompted me to investigate further and I've just spotted that their domain has expired - which would explain why the website and email are down. I have contacted the old webmaster of the site and hopefully can establish whether they are still going or not. In the meantime, I can only offer a telephone/fax number for them - (868) 639-9052.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Martin

It seems that they had a few technical problems with the domain. The website and email are now working and I can confirm that Sea Edge are "open for business". The listing has been reactivated, so you should have no problems contacting them now.
Steve Wooler
Martin S

Post by Martin S »

Many thanks Steve :D
Chris Stewart
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Post by Chris Stewart »

Hey Steve, this is an old post but i'm having the same problem that Martin was having. It appears that the Sea Edge page has gone away and there is no way to contact Gemma, the owner. Is there any way to get some contact info like an email address so i can see about making reservations and make sure the house is still available and her establishment is still in business? Thanks!
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Chris

Sorry, but if there's no Email link on the listing, then we have no contact for the property.
Steve Wooler

Return to “Sea Edge”