Guest Report

8 apartments in Castara (listing)
Joe Hauser

Guest Report

Post by Joe Hauser »

I'm from new york city and stayed here with my mother and girlfriend during christmas time. We rented two ground level apartments next to each other. This place was a really great value, and the apartments were very clean and well kept. The manager Ria was especially nice and helpful and i would definetly stay here again. It's a simple, no frills place, but a quick walk (2 minutes) down the hill to the beach, and there's a good restaurant right next to this apartment, and a good rum shop (place to buy beers, soda, chips or other drinks) connected to the building where we met some great locals to hang out with one night and the owner of the shop gave us fruits that he was picking from his trees outside. Also, there is a small stand where you can buy fruit and some cooking items that is very close to here, which was very convenient because Castara doesn't have so much for groceries/ingredients/supplies so it was nice to have this stand close by and not have to walk across the village for something.

Thanks Sea-level!! and thanks Ria!

Return to “Sealevel Guesthouse”