Guest Report

8 apartments in Castara (listing)
Swamiji

Guest Report

Post by Swamiji »

Such a special place - from the moment I arrived to see a shaded rainforest garden that all the room balcony's overlook. About 2 minute walk from the beach — you get the best of both worlds (sun & shade).

Motmot and other birds eat fruit off your balcony rail just feet away from you. Ria, the manager makes your stay so personal as she stops by each day and asks how things are. She became a friend to me and it seems to all the other guests. The guests are helpful and become friends with each other, with many pleasant chats in this serene setting. I've met many return guests here and I hope to be one of them.

The rooms are quite pleasant - each with a balcony; and the shade allows you to spend much time there. Rooms have kitchenettes - mini fridge, cooker, and sink. Shower in bathroom. My room has a new tile floor and new fridge - and spacious for 1-2 people. They have a few rooms for up to 4 people.

Castara is a lovely, quiet tourist village - i know that seems an oxymoron, but the tourists (all ages) seem to like the low key lifestyle. If you are a writer, this locale allows time to focus on your work.

There is a weekly steel pan performance across the street. The people, like all of Tobago, are very warm and open hearted. This is my second visit to Tobago and my first to SeaLevel. I hope to be back again...soon.

Return to “Sealevel Guesthouse”