Guest Report

1-bedroom apartment in Bacolet (listing)
James Bennett

Guest Report

Post by James Bennett »

I stayed at Shirma's apartments for a total of 6 weeks for my medical elective placement in Tobago. Shirma is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and is a great host and amazing cook.

The apartment I stayed in is very spacious and modern. It is equipped with everything you will need to stay including fans and air conditioning and there is loads of storage space for luggage. If you need anything you just ask Shirma and she can get it for you. Outside there is an amazing seating area for hanging out with everyone else staying at the apartments. It is also only a short walk to a few nice beaches for days when you don't feel like going further afield. all the apartments have double beds but they also have a few single beds that can be added to some of the rooms.

In terms of the medical placement you are offered free lifts into the hospital every morning which is incredibly useful. You also get free transport to and from the Supermarket once per week which is good as they can be quite a distance away without a car.

Shirma also knows loads of contacts around the island from taxi drivers to tour guides and will help facilitate almost anything that you could want to do in Tobago.

Shirma's is the perfect place to stay if you are travelling in small groups and having stayed there I don't know why you would want to stay anywhere else.

Return to “Shirma's Apartment”