Guest Report

1-bedroom apartment in Bacolet (listing)
Alice Moseley

Guest Report

Post by Alice Moseley »

I stayed at one of Shirma's apartments for 4 weeks during my medical elective.

Shirma and Clifford were fantastic hosts and made me feel at home straight away. They gave us a lift to the hospital every morning and a lift every week to do our weekly food shopping- this meant that I could cook at the apartment and wasn't spending a lot at restaurants on the island.

The apartment itself was modern and fully equipped with everything I needed. The bed was super comfy and there was good AC! The location was also great- just a 10 minute walk from the local beach where we spent many afternoons after the hospital placement.

It was clear that Shirma and Clifford had good experience with hosting elective students- they were able to give me ideas on how to make the most of my time on the beautiful island, and even advice on which taxi drivers were the best for different things.

From a social point of view- I went on my medical elective alone, however there were 6 other medical students staying at Shirma's apartments so I was never alone! Shirma also made a fantastic meal every sunday lunch!

I couldn't recommend Shirma's Apartments any more and thanks again for the fantastic stay!

Return to “Shirma's Apartment”