Guest Report

1-bedroom apartment in Bacolet (listing)
Michael

Guest Report

Post by Michael »

I stayed at Shirma's apartments for 6 weeks while I undertook a medical elective at the local Scarborough General Hospital.

Travelling on my own, I was anxious about being on my own for such an extended period of time, however these were very quickly put at ease. Shirma and Clifford (her husband) are both incredible kind and caring people (as are the rest of her family), who made me feel very welcome and allayed my fears very quickly.

They were very helpful and accommodating with nothing seeming to be too much to ask. They are eager to make your stay as comfortable and smooth as possible.

As for the apartments, there are very well equipped for most needs, and Shirma will happily lend anything she has that you need.
They each come with a very comfortable double bed, air conditioning in most rooms, and a comfortable living area, perfect for meeting up with the other students at the end of the day.

Shirma and Clifford also drive you to the hospital every morning, take you grocery shopping once a week and Shirma cooks a delicious meal every Sunday lunchtime.

It is a truly homely, welcoming place, and I could not recommend it enough. I had a fantastic time, and will certainly come back at some point in the near future!

Return to “Shirma's Apartment”