Guest Report

Small apartment house in Crown Point (listing)
Sherry

Guest Report

Post by Sherry »

OMG! I really don't know where to start....
On 27th March 2012 my sister, her baby and I checked in to this place. (PLEASE NEVER GO THERE)
We told them that we were expecting three other guys, so we paid for them, they didnt get on the boat so we asked for a refund for them. They DID NOT want to give us.
Then she charge us for three nights and we only stayed for one night, when i asked for a receipt she said she dont give receipts. Do you believe this woman? I mean who doesn't give receipts in this day and age???
First of all it was shared kitchen, TV didnt work, TV small like an orchard pack, a/c was very hot, mosquitos for so, and to boot she had night classes in the porch (which we rented) and told us to leave the front door open while the class going on.
And when the taxi pull up for us she run out side to insult me...
PEOPLE I DO NOT WANT NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY TO EVER GO THROUGH WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH.
SO PLEASE STAY AT A HOTEL, ALTHOUGH YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY A LITTLE MORE, AND NOT UNDER SOMEBODY HOUSE, WHAT THEY TRYING TO CALL "HOTEL".
AS I TOLD A TAXI DRIVER IF THIS WAS MY FIRST VISIT TO TOBAGO I WOULD OF NEVER RETURN!!!!

Return to “Spence Resort”