Guest Report

19 apartments in Crown Point (listing)
Nerissa

Guest Report

Post by Nerissa »

I stayed at the Store Bay Holiday Resort for two nights in February 2007.

The service was first class, even when we turned up about 11pm because our flight was delayed. At all other times, staff were also very friendly and informative.

We had booked this accommodation because we were with a group of friends and this place seemed to provide the ideal combination of excellent location and price, although we did wonder what the rooms would be like given the location and price :)

The accommodation consists of a number of apartment style rooms, the smaller ones with kitchenettes, and the larger with fuller kitchens. The design of the property is such that the apartments open onto wide verandahs with comfortable seating overlooking a small green area, or the pool. There is a large sun deck area upstairs. The pool, downstairs, also has a good number of sun loungers around it, and the pool itself is a very good size, allowing me to be able to swim short lengths (I would say somewhere around 25 or 30ft long but this is very much a guess). There is parking available on the property.

Some of our party stayed in the one bedroom apartments. Another four of us stayed in a two-bedroom apartment, with both bedrooms opening onto a room in the middle that housed the kitchen and dining area. Outside our front door was a verandah which overlooked the pool. Each bedroom was simply but very comfortably furnished, with airconditioning, and cable tv. The ensuite bathrooms were adequate but felt a little more dated, slightly scruffy in appearance but clean.

We did not use the kitchen facilities in our apartment.

The location is about a five minute walk from the airport. The minimart, internet cafe and a few other shops are within about a two minute walk. Several restaurants and bars are within a 10 minute walk.

I also stayed at Rovanels (just for one night) in Feb 2007 - I'll add comments to that listing.

I stayed at Toucan Inn in September 2006 - will add comments there also.

Return to “Store Bay Holiday Resort”