Guest Report

19 apartments in Crown Point (listing)
Avril and Husband

Guest Report

Post by Avril and Husband »

My husband and I stayed Store Bay Holiday Resort for 3days 2 nights and it was a very uncomfortable stay. When we first arrived I hotel grounds were poorly maintained the little greenry needed to be trimmed. We were taken to a ground floor room after we had requested an upstairs room upon booking. This room contained a twin bed and I could not imagine how my husband and I were supposed to sleep there. We were toldthe 'girl' made a mistake but the other guests did not arrive as yet to they took us upstairs.
The room was awkardly planned divided in two by a closet with the bed in one side and the kitchen on the other.

The bed linen though faded in colour appeared to be clean until I discoved a strand of red hair. I later discovered the same in one of the towels and a large hole in a used to be white towel.

The pool didnt looking inviting to venture in.

I thought the standard of this place was very low and poorly represented our country. There are even smaller places on the island that provide a higher quality of service at reasonable prices better represent Tobago. I'm ashamed that persons travel across the globe to visit tobago and stayed at this hotel.

If anyone is interesting in coming to Tobago particulary with agroup looking for reasonable rates, look at the houses nad villas posted on this site, as I have recently discoved!!

Return to “Store Bay Holiday Resort”