Sunshine Holiday Apartments

10 apartments in Bon Accord (listing)
Charbuckland

Sunshine Holiday Apartments

Post by Charbuckland »

Thank you for your review of the 'Sunshine Holiday Apts' in Castara.Could you please tell me how to get in contact with them,do the apts have an e-mail address?
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Charbuckland

Check out our Accommodation listings, available via the 'Accommodation' link in the main menu bar above. Every property is listed in there, together with all contact information.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Charbuckland

Remiss of me not to spot it earlier, but a reader has just notified me that there are no Sunshine Holiday Apartments in Castara. I'm afraid there was a typo in the description of this sub-forum. These apartments are on the Milford Road in Bon Accord.
Steve Wooler
Linda P

Post by Linda P »

Hi,

We looked around Sunshine Apartments last week with Bernadette, the manageress, she apologised that they have no website as yet, but I do have an e-mail address, [email protected]

Also Steve, your description on the accomodation listings shows this property in Store Bay, not Bon Accord (Bon Accord is the correct address)

Linda

PS Apartments we saw looked very nice and good value for money, there are all different size apts available with all different prices so is best to contact them direct for information.
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Linda

Thanks for the update. Yes, you are quite correct, the apartments are on the Milford Road in Bon Accord. We use the email address you provided for enquiries. We have twice emailed the property asking them to check and correct the information we provide, but sadly they haven't had the courtesy to reply.
Steve Wooler

Return to “Sunshine Holiday Apartments”