Guest Report

10 apartments in Bon Accord (listing)
Anessa M.

Guest Report

Post by Anessa M. »

My husband and I stayed there for a few nights and overall, the apartments were acceptable. The location is ok (but not great), but the building is a bit to close to the road. The ammenities in the kitchen were passable, however, we found that the bathroom was way too small and there was something about the romm that didn't seem "homely". Also, there is no privacy outside on the patio, which was disappointing since we had a groung floor room close to the pool.

However, the price was reasonable and the staff helpful, but i think you would get a much better value for the same cost at rainbow Resort just down the road.

Generally, I would say that the apartment is ok and acceptable, but nothing to rave about.
Irene
Getting Hooked
Getting Hooked

Ok visit?

Post by Irene »

Hi all

Is it just me having difficulty or have others had a problem knowing what accomodation Anessa M is talking about in this posting? Can't see what it's related to!!!!!!

Irene :?
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Irine

If you look at the navigation strip at the top of the page, your will see it says...

http://www.myTobago.info Forum Index -> Discussion Groups -> Accommodation -> Apartments & Condominiums -> Apartments: S -> Sunshine Holiday Apartments - > An OK Visit

Which means that the post is in a thread entitled 'An OK Visit' in the Sunshine Holiday Apartments sub-forum.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Irene
Getting Hooked
Getting Hooked

Ok visit

Post by Irene »

Hi Steve

Thanks for the info! I'm learning all the time! Hey, if you don't want that Carib send it to London and I'll pretend I'm sitting on Store Bay, drinking and soaking up the Tobago sun!!!! That's where my son is right now! 'Spect he's drinking Stag too! Honestly you men!

See you in Tobago next year!! Hey, that reminds me... we need some hats for our next visit!!! You have a great time and don't worry about the envy your visit causes to us poor folks in cold, wintery London!

Irene :-({|=

Return to “Sunshine Holiday Apartments”