Guest Report

3 beachside apartments in Castara (listing)
Aartie

Guest Report

Post by Aartie »

I have stayed Castara many times and absolutely adored the quiet calm of this village and the nearness to nature. This was my first time staying at the Beach House which I chose based on the pictures I saw that made the apartment seem on the beach itself. This stay surpassed my expectations in that aspect. I spent my mornings waking up to the sound of gulls and sitting on the porch overlooking the beach. While sipping on coffee I enjoyed the natural wild life around me.. bananaquits, hummingbirds, lizards, pelicans and the neighbors dogs on the beach. The serenity you feel here is beyond what you can imagine. On evenings we barbecued on the grill provided ( even the fresh fish bonus we received from Porridge the friendly and helpful caretaker) and chose to shower every evening at the outdoor shower overlooking the beach.. that way you get the best shower of your life with a beautiful sunset view!

I adore this place but think some things can be improved upon like providing Wifi and an extra fan due to there being no AC. With Castara being a bit of a distance from most food places, if you purchase food in the town to have another day, a microwave would definitely add to the appeal of this accommodation.

Even without these luxuries I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and will definitely be going back as soon as I am able. The Beach House is a gem!
Alison Moss
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Re: Guest Report

Post by Alison Moss »

Thank you for your nice review and feedback which we have taken on board. All our guests are told in advance that the wifi is temporarily switched off due to Covid but will be reinstated soon. We would’ve been happy to provide you with an extra fan if you’d asked. We tell our guests to mention to Porridge if they have any issues at all and he will do his utmost to make your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. We appreciate your comment about the microwave, but we do provide a cooker (with oven), a barbecue and a toaster oven for our guests. We hope you will come and stay again some time.

Return to “Beach House”