Guest Report

3 beachside apartments in Castara (listing)
Sue & Gil Law

Guest Report

Post by Sue & Gil Law »

We added on a week at the Beachhouse to the end of our 2 week stay in Grenada last November. Alison and her parents were extremely accommodating last minute, and we appreciated it.
This time we stayed in Palm Corner (next to Breadfruit Grove), as upstairs Coconut Heights was unavailable (we wanted to try it for the week)! Oh well, another time...
Palm Corner is exactly the same as my previous review of Breadfruit Grove.
As always, Porridge & Jeannell are very accommodating, check on you each day, give you tips on where to go, what to do, rent you a car. They are managers for the property, but really, are "part and parcel" of the Beachhouse!
Not much new to report, was the same as our last review. All very good....
Same recommendations I made to the owners' daughter: we would have loved our own beach loungers, but now Ali Baba's is renting them out, so that's good...
And because of the privacy and "get away from it all" feel, Wifi will also never be added to the Beachhouse. This was a small problem for us, as we had to search around to find it for my husband's job to get in touch with them back home, check on our flight & whatnot. Would be a great addition.... But thanks to Sharon and Chino for getting us connected!!! So there's always a way.
Otherwise as always a great, private place to stay!

Return to “Beach House”