Guest Report

3 beachside apartments in Castara (listing)
Susan

Guest Report

Post by Susan »

This was our third stay at The Beach house, in Heavenly Bay. Having never returned to the same holiday destination before let alone accommodation I think that says it all. Paradise, and when you’ve found it why would you look elsewhere. I suppose we have fallen in love with the place. We have stayed both upstairs in Coconut Heights and downstairs in Palm corner. Both have equal rustic charm, and envelope you into the surroundings. I am unable to sit in the sun so being on the beach, yet sat in the shade on the veranda is perfect for me. Each apartment comes with a hammock for that lazy afternoon siesta. The kitchens are equipped with all your basic needs, upstairs even has a blender for those rum cocktails. Situated west facing the sunsets here are spectacular. Of course being right on the beach the sound of the waves crashing is incredible, and the cacophony of bird song at dawn is a magical start to each day.
Little Bay, or as the locals call it Heavenly Bay has excellent snorkelling, a bar and a soon to open shop. The locals say we have the best view in Tobago from the Beach House, and I don’t doubt it.
Booking with Alison is so easy, go on give it a go you won’t regret it.

Return to “Beach House”