Guest Report

2 apartments in Bon Accord (listing)
Marianella

Guest Report

Post by Marianella »

I had the opportunity of staying at Diane's place, Villa Bellefleur, and it was a very pleasant experience. The apartment is completely self contained, and very well equipped. The facilities are impeccable, and it is very very comfortable, great place to relax and enjoy the beautiful and well tended garden. You can see that Diane has put a great effort in making Villa Bellefleur a top accommodation choice in the Crown Point area.

The Villa is also within walking distance from shops, restaurants, bus stops, about 8 min walk to Store Bay, and about 25 min walk to Pigeon Point (you can take a taxi to get there in 5 min if you prefer).
I did not do much serious cooking, but if you are traveling with your family, it is perfect to do so, the kitchen has absolutely everything!! I would like to add, that the Villa is located in the Bon Accord development, and it is an enclosed community, which increases a lot the feeling of safety. There are very pretty surrounding villas, and it's nice to take a walk around.

I highly recommend Villa Bellefleur, and would love to stay there again when I go back to Tobago. I also want to thank Diane and her nephew Raymond for their hospitality, their willingness to help and show me around useful places. Thanks and looking forward meeting you again!

Return to “Villa Bellefleur”