Guest Report

2 apartments in Bon Accord (listing)
Marek Repinski

Guest Report

Post by Marek Repinski »

We stayed for 15 nights at VillaBelle Fleur in the nice and quiet Bon Accord area. Two grownups and two teenaged kids and VillaBelle Fleur was just the place we needed. 2 well sized bedrooms with AC, a well equipped kitchen and a living room with dinner table, sofas and cable TV.
Our first plan was to travel around the island, staying on different places. But the island is small and you can go almost anywhere on day trips with a base in Crown Point.

The Bon Accord area is build on a lowland swamp so there is not much of a view. But my wife and I enjoyed the small garden, drinking a rum punch in the evening looking at stars and listening to frogs or a strong cup of coffee in the morning looking at hummingbirds flying by.
Though Bon Accord is build on a swamp the area seems well drained. We had the (miss)fortune to experience a real Tropical Storm with 12 hours of heavy rain. The ground got very wet but there was no flooding unlike in the mountain areas.

Distances:
About 10 min walk to Storebay beach, 30 min slow walk to the breathtaking Pigeon Point.
About 200 meter/yards to a late open Supermarket (Jimmys), some good Caribbean fast-food restaurants, ATM and other more regular restaurants. It’s also a good spot to catch a cab.
We tried to walk to Penny Savers one day but it was too far.
Anyway taxi is not so expensive.

We had a fabulous vacation and VillaBelle Fleur filled all our needs and the landlady and her nephew are very nice.

I can definitely recommend it.

Return to “Villa Bellefleur”