Guest Report

18 apartments in north Lowlands (listing)
The Glasgows

Guest Report

Post by The Glasgows »

My husband and I spent three days at Viola's last weekend. This was made possible because it was a prize won at a local competition. We visited their local website prior to our visit, so that we would have an idea of the place. I must admit that when I got there, i was a tad disappointed because the room we received was nothing like the one on the site. Despite this, it was quite cosy! I was also impressed by the array of dishes, cutlery etc. available in the kitchenette.

I only have two complaints. The first is that the cable was not working properly but that was okay as we didn't spent most of our vacation sight seeing. The second complain is that on arrival, we noticed the pool was now being filled... I think that expecting guests, the hotel should have ensured this was done prior to their arrival. On top of that, the pool was only filled on our last day and then it had to be treated, so we never got use of the pool.

Despite these complaints, the staff were quite warm... Kudos especially to Melissa! It was a true pleasure meeting you!

She was always willing to assist us. Ensured we had a map, a card in case we got lost and her directions were always accurate.

The location was also great. Central to Scarborough and Store Bay, Opposite a grocery , walking distance from a Mall and in a quiet area.

The icing on the cake was the staff allowing us to stay an extra two hours - at no charge - after the stipulated check out time, due to the time the ferry to trinidad was due to leave.

You all will definitely see us in the future...

Return to “Viola's Place”