Guest Report

2 apartments in Charlotteville
Michael Mceachrane

Guest Report

Post by Michael Mceachrane »

As my father's from Tobago I had been to Charlotteville several times before. It's an astoundingly beautiful place. Perfect romantic getaway or family vacation spot. The White House is a similar accommodation to the Top River Pearl, but less expensive, less crowded and more private. The two rooms (myself and my girlfriend stayed in both) are simple and clean, with tiled floors, high ceilings, robust beds with mosquito nets, one ceiling fan and one floor fan, proper bathrooms with hot water showers, and with basic kitchens. The view from the sea view apartment is great, but it also shows that that apartment is the more popular of the two. The two apartments are next to each other and share the same veranda, separated by a low wooden fence (and with two plastic tables), which makes it suitable for friends or a family to rent both of them. The owner, Steve Salfield, is very accommodating. On the whole I would say that the White House is an excellent choice, especially considering the rent.

Return to “White House”