Adventure Eco Lodge

3 cottages on the edge of Plymouth village (listing)
Joe E Brannan

Adventure Eco Lodge

Post by Joe E Brannan »

Just spent a glorious week at the Adventure Eco Lodge on Arnos Vale just outside of Plymouth. Lodge might be a stretch since there are only two small cottages and one apartment along with the Owner's main house, but this is a glorious location for a first (or more than first) trip to Tobago. Nice sized houses (plenty of room for 2, enough room for 4 (foldout couch and single bed in bedroom), probably cramped for more than 4). A car is a necessity since you are about 20 minutes out of Crown Point and at least 10 minutes from any restaurants of note (except Arnos Vale Hotel), but the location is lovely overlooking some 12 acres of well maintained preserve type grounds, and a lovely little valley through many many windows. Bedroom has AC (we used it two of 8 nights), nice full kitchen, full sized fridge, and a beautiful deck between the two cottages. The owner, Ean MacKay lives onsite and is available to help with any issues one might have. Ean was a big reason we settled on this site because he was very responsive to any questions that I emailed to him during our trip planning.

Very quiet, very well maintained, lovely grounds.....the only downsides to this place might be location (we didn't mind it being away from things because it was so quiet and peaceful) and if you don't like dogs, you might want to think about it. We fell in love with the two house dogs (Heidi the puppy and Lexi the older dog) who greeted us for morning coffee each day. We are dog people so they added to the enjoyment, we didn't try to avoid them, so I don't know if they would have stayed away if we wanted them to. If anybody has questions about Adventure Eco Lodge.....don't hesitate to email me direct. We're most definitely going back to Tobago in the spring and will be staying one of two weeks at the Adventure Farm Preserve (that's where they are located. :D

Return to “Adventure Eco Villas”