Guest Report

3-bedroom cottage in Charlotteville
Giovanna

Guest Report

Post by Giovanna »

The Bungalow Cottage is simply the best in Charltottesville. Situated in the quiet part of the village in Campbelton, right next to a pubblic phone, the house is 2 minutes walk from the beach. It's on two levels: the rooms on ground level with private garden are spacious and well furnishedwith simple but cosy furniture, toilet and shower are on the ground floor too, while on the top floor there's a very well equipped and moder kitchen , an enormous very bright sitting room and a large terrace with a marvellous view of the sea where one can cool down at sunset or have a qiet and peaceful breakfast in the mornings together with little blue birds which will devour your bananas if you keep them unwatched!
Enchanting!
Twice a week a very nice lady will come and change the bed linen and clean the house up. On request she will cook for you.
Prices are not cheap since the house can put up up to 6 people so if you are a couple or single the expense is quite high but you can always share with friends. You can check prices on the bungalow's website
I stayed at the Bungalow only once,the first time I was in Tobago since during the following stays in Charlottesville I was on my own and this accomodation was too expensive for me alone but will always remember the Bungalow as a paradise!

Return to “Bungalow Cottage”