Guest Report

4 bedroom cottage at Grange Beach. ([url=http://www.mytobago.info/reviews/grange_cottage.php
Julia C.

Guest Report

Post by Julia C. »

I stayed at Grange Cottage in April 2008 with a rotating cast of friends from Chicago and Tobago. The cottage is beautiful in its simplicity, and lacks no features or amenities other than a TV. But with the beach just steps away and a relaxing verandah to read and pass the time, who watches TV on holiday anyway?
Many of my local Tobago friends who visited or came to our going-away BBQ were surprised to realize there was such a lovely hidden gem they had not previously known was there. The seclusion and calming sounds of the waves, wildlife and beautiful view were stunning to everyone who visited the Cottage.
My only wish is that there was a hammock or two, but Charisse, the gracious property manager, took note of our request and hopes to have that resolved by our next visit. In any case, Grange Cottage is an affordable accommodation on a stunning and private strip near Mt Irvine, close to Buccoo and Sunday School and other surrounding villages.
For single women travelers, my only suggestion is to take advantage of the house and perimeter security system, as the secluded location may invite unwanted interest from passers-by on the beach.
All told, I plan to return to Grange Cottage on every future visit to the beautiful island of Tobago.

Return to “Grange Cottage”