Guest Report

2-bedroom cottage at Castara (listing)
Nelcy

Guest Report

Post by Nelcy »

Meeting Maggi and staying at her place was an all-around great experience! After various emails, I told her that I wanted to hang out in Pigeon Point the first day until the sun set and she offered to pick me up after. I liked the service option and she charges the same as a cab would ($50 USD if I remember correctly). The drive to Castara is about one hour from the airport (or Pigeon Point). I was exhausted after a long trip and then from being in the sun when we arrived at the little house on the hill. Maggi and her friend helped me up the steep steps (be prepared) and I knocked out fast in the queen size bed. The place has no real insulation but it's comfortable for the price you pay. Plus, Maggi makes it that much more worth it.

I was a beach bum for my couple of days in Castara and Maggi checked up on me daily and even took me to Englishman's Bay and Charlotteville. I would totally recommend staying here, especially if you are on a budget. It's about 15 mins by foot from the village and very safe. I want to go back! I want to be there now :)

Return to “Little House On The Hill”