Guest Report

2 apartments in Castara (listing)
Gisela Grell

Guest Report

Post by Gisela Grell »

Hello,
we stayed two weeks at Toad Hall and had a wonderful time. We had some (warm) rain and enjoyed to watch the birds and bats, iguanas and lizzards from the balcony, laying in the hammok and having a Carib or two. :-)
We enjoyed the most relaxing holiday and the hostility of Marcia and Lookup who took very good care of us.
Will definately go there again! Thanks Steve and Rita for letting us live in your house!
Love
Gisela
StephenMeeus
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Re: Guest Report

Post by StephenMeeus »

Hi Gisela, thank you so much for your kind report. Are you sure that you meant to say "hostility?"
I look forward to your response!
Cheers,
Steve.
Gisela Grell
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Gisela Grell »

Hi Steve,,
OMG did I really write hostility? I have no excusse for that. I'm not a native English speaker but this was too bad. I meant hospitality!!!!! Lookup was really nice and took so good care of us. I apologize! We enjoyed every day on the house.
Sorry, Steve and I will book the house definately again. Gisela a.k.a. Shorty
Cheers
Gisela
a.k.a. Shorty
see some pics on http://www.gisela-grell.de
Gisela Grell
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Gisela Grell »

Gisela Grell wrote:Hello,
we stayed two weeks at Toad Hall and had a wonderful time. We had some (warm) rain and enjoyed to watch the birds and bats, iguanas and lizzards from the balcony, laying in the hammok and having a Carib or two. :-)
We enjoyed the most relaxing holiday and the hospitality of Marcia and Lookup who took very good care of us.
Will definately go there again! Thanks Steve and Rita for letting us live in your house!
Love
Gisela
Cheers
Gisela
a.k.a. Shorty
see some pics on http://www.gisela-grell.de

Return to “Castara Villas”