Guest Report

2-bedroom cottage in Castara
Lori McDonald

Guest Report

Post by Lori McDonald »

I, Lori McDonald, one of three ladies visiting from Canada would like to comment on our wonderful stay at Youngs House.

Iris and Chester were most welcoming and the house was more than sufficient to suit our needs. With the beach only 25 meters away and the Boathouse restaurant open almost daily for the duration of our stay, we had little reason for leaving the safety and security of our lovely vacation home.

There is a water pump that makes some noise at night, so just be sure to ask how to turn it off before you retire for the night. The only other thing I would request the next time I stayed was for a few more pots and pans. There are lots of friendly locals around and it would have been nice to cook a few more elaborate meals.

I have stayed at Beach house before and they are very comparable (beach house costs a little more). Youngs house has more space and can accommidate more people traveling together. I would very much like to return again and will not hesitate to recommend Youngs house to my friends and family.

Thank you Iris and Chester,
We will see you again as soon as time wills us,
Lori, Lori, and Sarah

Return to “Young's House”