Guest Report

6-bedroom villa on Grafton Ridge (listing)
Piers de Grouchy

Guest Report

Post by Piers de Grouchy »

I have had the pleasure of at Azulejo in March 2013, Feb 2012, March 2011, April 2010, January 2009.

It has to be one of the most stunning villa's I have stayed at anywhere in the Caribbean! The Rooms are extremely comfortable with large private balconies for each room. The main living room is massively spacious and with the open facia of the Villa gets much welcome breeze throughout the day. With so much space there are many private places to relax or cool off either under ceiling fans or in air conditioned rooms. If the sun gets to hot or in the evenings it is always nice to be able to play pool, or table tennis or watch a movie.

The deck area with its amazing views and infinity pool is where I have spent countless hours. Grafton Beach, Mt Irvine are within 5 minute on foot with nice bars and food available all day if you want to stay close to home. For convenience the small village 5 minutes by car has the great food of the Fish Pot and small friendly take away options.

For me I really cant fault the villa or the location and certainly plan on returning the Tobago & Azulejo next year - the only issue is what to do until then!!!

Based on the top of Grafton Ridge in beautiful gardens the views over the Caribbean - Pidgeon point - Grafton peach and the nylon pool are stunning.

Return to “Azulejo”