Guest Report

2 5-bedroom villa at Bon Accord (listing)
Michelle

Guest Report

Post by Michelle »

We stayed at Barton Villas, now known as Cyprus, and our stay could not have been better. We rented both villas that are facing each other because we had a large group of 17 people. Each room had their own bathroom, everything was incredibly clean, the pools were wonderful, it was very quiet. Full, large kitchens where we cooked most of our meals. I cannot say enough about how perfect these villas were for us. They were perfectly located for Store Bay, and a little bit of a walk to Pigeon Point, but that can only be expected b/c the driveway to Pigeon Point is so long itself. Each room was air conditioned and really sound proof so great for privacy. Even though we traveled with so many people, the lot was very large to accomodate all of us and not feel like we were on top of each other. I would 100% go back to these villas. The staff was wonderful, met us at the airport and made sure we were completely settled and comfortable.
The only bad thing that I could say is that the curtains on the windows block very, very little light in the mornings and that makes it very difficult to sleep in. Maybe bring dark towels to drape over the windows to block some light. With a large group, def def consider visiting these villas!!!!

Return to “Cypress Villas”