Guest Report

3 apartments at Stonehaven Bay (listing)
Dessie

Guest Report

Post by Dessie »

I was traveling with a mixed group of 11 people including 2 seniors and 2 children. As you can imagine it was difficult to find a property that would meet all of our needs but this is it!!! The property looks just like the pictures and was perfect for my group. I had some folks in my group who are from Trinidad and some from Tobago (very hard to impress on their home turf) and even they were pleased! We rented the entire building which was perfect. The local stores and beaches are less than a 5 minute walk from the property. The kitchens had everything we needed to either cook or have catered meals delivered.

The private pool was awesome and saw me and my family everyday! Not too deep so the its not dangerous for kids. The view of the bay is breathtaking and we could not stop taking pictures at sunset! The rooms were clean and the linens were too. Everything worked including the free Wi-FI for those who cannot unplug!

When making the arrangements I dealt with Gillian who was very patient and understanding. Since this was my first time renting a private villa I asked a ridiculous amount of questions and she answered all of them with ease. This experience was great and had all 11 members of my family patting me on the back.

The only note i would make is that the Captains Quarters (top floor) is the entrance level so it was good for seniors and families with kids. The middle deck and crews nest have steps that lead down the side of the building and may be difficult for older travelers.

This property is perfect and we have already started making plans to return next summer!

Return to “Bayview Villa”