Guest Report

9 3-bedroom villa at Bon Accord
Natalie

Guest Report

Post by Natalie »

The website does not do Villas of Tobago any justice. The home comfortably slept our group of six adults, with a little bit for everyone. For me, the ambiance was great- very pretty. The house is very well designed, with high ceilings in the bedrooms, comfortable furniture and walls thick enough to allow privacy. For my parents, the kitchen provided any supplies one might need to entertain a big group, with a large grill on the patio to BBQ. There was a nice stereo and all bedrooms were well air conditioned. The bathrooms were very spacious and very very clean. There are two main sitting areas; living room and a loft between two bedrooms on the second floor. The pool was completely private, with plenty of tables to entertain and a nice patio with ceiling fans. There is a second patio on the second floor, with it's own set of tables. Each bedroom on the second floor has a private patio that is toward the front of the house. There was someone to clean the house and the pool every morning, but we barely noticed our brief visitors. The house is located within walking distance of the main road and most drivers are familiar with the address- no need for a rental car. Although it is not located near the mountain beaches (pirates bay, englishmans, etc), it is walking distance (20 minutes) from Pigeon Point and several restaurants. There is security nearby and it felt safe. We had a wonderful holiday and I would book with them again.

Return to “Coral Sea Villas”