Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Mot Mot Ridge
Kavita R.

Guest Report

Post by Kavita R. »

My family and I spent three relaxing days at Cravenji Villa in June. All information posted on the site was very accurate. There were additional pluses such as a washer and dryer available as well as two extra washrooms- one by the pool area and one in the hall area. Check in/out time was also flexible. Especially appreciated that one.

The villa was very clean and tidy when we arrived. The kitchen was well furnished...there were even two water filters for our use, even though we brought our own. There was enough utensils for everyone as well. The hall was a bit cramped but the extremely large veranda made up for it. The bedrooms were also spacious enough and airconditioned with hot and cold water in all the bathrooms. In fact, there was hot and cold water available throughout the villa. This was appreciated,especially when doing the dishes.

The villa was also well secured so we felt safe at all times. There is a large well kept garden at the back of the villa which is a bit on the steep side,however, that didn't stop us from venturing down there for some excellent Julie mangoes. The tree incidentally had a family of Cocricos living there!

The only change i would make to the villa would probably be a larger TV in the living room.

We definitely enjoyed our stay there and would not hesitate to recommend it for an unforgettable vacation.

Return to “Cravenji”