Eternity Villa

3-bedroom villa at Mount Irvine (listing)
Eva

Eternity Villa

Post by Eva »

Hi All,

Has anyone stayed at Eternity Villa?????? I am planning to book it in November but I am not able to find any independed reviews ANYWHERE! Please help. It looks great, web site is very professional and the owner has been very helpful so far. We would just like to hear an opinion of someone who stayed there.
Many thanks for all info!
Manfred

Post by Manfred »

No help to you, I'm afraid, but we're also planning on staying there in the new year. Please let us know how you get on.
Jen B

Post by Jen B »

Myself and a couple of friends stayed there at the beginning of June. Loved it. It's a really nicely decorated villa, with gorgeous bedrooms and a lovely pool. Good facilities - we cooked for ourselves a couple of times, and had everything we needed. It's in an area surrounded by other villas, so generally pretty quiet - we could occasionally hear stuff going on from there, but not that often. We had been concerned about the problems with security prior to going, but actually that was pretty secure, and we had no problems whatsoever. Patricia, who comes 3-4 times a week, was really lovely - we'd found the mango trees in the garden, but failed to notice the guava.

Would very happily go back!
Steve Pitts
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Steve Pitts »

Hi Jen

Hope you read this and are able to respond.

We're looking at Eternity (aren't we all :) ) for next year.
On some agent's website listings a car is mentioned as one of the inclusives.

Just wondering - Did you have the use of an Eternity car during your stay?
That can be offset in the overall costs if we can save on car hire for a fortnight.

Many thanks in anticipation

Steve
Take only photos - leave only footprints. I like that concept.
Jen B

Post by Jen B »

It wasn't an option for our booking - although so far as I know, the agent is through Sunbird, and they also do hire cars. We'd made alternative arrangements though (we got the airport pick up, did the apparently traditional stop for groceries and got the tour of the villa, and then the car hire company dropped off our car as well - worked very well!).

Return to “Eternity Villa”