Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Grange (listing)
K. Alexander and Friends

Guest Report

Post by K. Alexander and Friends »

After planning a holiday vacation for 15 people I was in no mood to be disappointed, however was still not expecting much as there were no previous reviews on this villa. The only strong point was the fact that a second villa was very close by, and together with Evergreen would take care of accommodation for our entire party without us being far away from one another. On arrival in Tobago we called the gentleman who would take us to our villa Mr. Abraham and he was promptly there to take us there. I was not prepared for what I saw. The villa was wonderful, it was not the glitzy type of villa but to ensure a perfect holiday vacation it would no doubt deliver. As stated in the reports there are three bedrooms all with air conditioning, because of the layout of the villa one bedroom which is to the left has to share a bathroom with another which has direct access to it on the right, the master bedrooms’ in-suite bathroom is in a very distinctive setting. There is a very nice porch to the front of the villa which was rarely visited as just off the back gallery was the pool which occupied the majority of our time together with a grill which was unexpected but not under-utilized. There were no hair dryers but there was a telephone, cable television, and a modem for wireless internet which I believe can be arranged with the owners. There were no children in our group so I cannot say whether children are welcome and for wheelchair users the villa is on a very slight incline there are about four or five steps from the driveway to the front porch and one step from the driveway to the back porch everything in the villa though is on one level. There isn’t a Jacuzzi but you would not miss it. We did our own laundry as there is a laundry room available and it was more convenient to do our own. The location was extremely convenient as it was located right in the middle of the Buccoo/ Mt Irvine area. I was extremely relieved and overly satisfied with what evergreen had to offer and would hesitate to recommend it as I would want it available for future visits.

Return to “Evergreen”