Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Grafton Beach *** NOW OFF-MARKET ***
David Bishop

Guest Report

Post by David Bishop »

This was our second stay with the Westbury's and once again they provided what we wanted. A hassle free vacation !!
In 2007 we stayed at "yellowbird villa" and loved it. When booking for 2008 we were disapointed that yellowbird was already booked so we booked "Hawksbill villa" as second choice BUT after staying at Hawksbill there is no second choice.....both are magnificent.
In 2009 it won't make any difference which one is available.

The Tobago beach villas team offered true customer service. Before arrival I was given the option of being met at the airport or at the villa. I choose the villa. Liz Sloper (team representative) was awaiting our arrival and provided a comprehensive briefing of the features of the villa. It's really nice to feel that your host actually cares that you have a great vacation.
(This somewhat reads like an infomercial BUT I truly feel that in market saturated with 'pretty' advertisments, when someone delivers on what is promised credit for that achievement must be given)

As with most of us, vacation time is limited so every day counts. I would give Tobago beach villas full marks and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Relaxed, private and family friendly accomodation, what more could you wish for.

As for Tobago..........you just can't change beautiful !!

David Bishop
Canada.

Return to “Hawksbill House”