Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Grafton Beach *** NOW OFF-MARKET ***
Fennell and Joyce Evans

Guest Report

Post by Fennell and Joyce Evans »

Hawksbill House is a home away from home and so much better than staying in any hotel.... The house itself is secluded and just as you see in the pictures. The location on the island is ideal, everything you need is within easy driving distance i.e. groceries, good restaurants and fresh fish from hte local fishermen. You are a few minutes-100 yards or so from the ocean and a very pleasant beach.
What I most needed was a rest and so spent many hours sitting comfortably outside on the veranda reading, dozing, watching the ocean or birdwatching-getting up now and again to exercise in the pool or go for a walk. At night being lulled to sleep by the sound of the waves. My son came for the surfing, which he enjoyed as well as driving around meeting the locals, swimming, snorkelling etc.
One of the best vacations for rest and relaxation that I have enjoyed and we have visited most islands in the Caribbean.
In addition to all this, what made Hawksbill exceptional for us is the fact that it is very well managed by Liz. A consummate professional from the travel business who lives on the island herself and is a phone call away. She knows everything there is to know about Tobago, is a wonderful source of advice and makes sure guests have all they need. An addtional luxury is that the house is cleaned and the garden attended to every day (except Sun.)
We highly recommend Hawksbill as a wonderful vacation retreat and we very much hope to make a return visit some day.
Fennell, Joyce and Christopher Evans

Return to “Hawksbill House”