Guest Report

1 and 3-bedroom apartments at Pleasant Prospect (listing)
Eddy + Alex

Guest Report

Post by Eddy + Alex »

My husband and I spend 3 weeks at "Hibiscus Heights" in the apartment "Corner View".

We've got picked up at the airport from a driver. He brougth as first to a supermarket near the airport to buy
some food we need for the next few days. It was just so kind of him. Arriving at the Hibiscus Heights we were
greeted by Gill the landlady. From the first moment we felt like home. The flat was really nice with just a breath-taking view over the small town and the sea. There are enough space for 2 people. We were lucky, because we could use the big terrace above us as well the small pool. You can't swim there but I use it for my water gymnastics.

Gill was such a nice, kind person show me some interesting places like a farm we bought meat as well a good wine shop and other places. If we had some question, she attempted to help us or solve the problem. The houskeeping Dixi who was coming nearly every day, was as well nice, kind and helpfull to us.

My husband was there for diving. The places for diving were excellent too. It was just the right house and village we've choosen. Because there are a small supermarket you can get food, a vegatable stall and for me important there are 3 nice, beautifully long beaches you can go for walk, swimming and snorkeling. I went every day by myself on the beaches as well on different small villages and I only meet nice, people some with I've interesting talks and they were helpfull when I had some questions. I never felt uncomfortable being alone on the way. In the evening you have different possibilities for dinner as well for some drink in a bar.

I've seen different places on the island but I was thinking we've had the best place to spend our holiday. Should we come back one day we'll rent the same place again.

Eddy and Alex

Return to “Hibiscus Heights”