Guest Report

1 and 3-bedroom apartments at Pleasant Prospect (listing)
Sheldon

Guest Report

Post by Sheldon »

The Sweet Nest Cottage visit:

I'm Sheldon from East of Toronto in Canada.
On my 3rd trip to Trinidad and Tobago, I had the opportunity of staying in both Artist Studio and Sweet Nest Cottage.
I was given a different room at The Hibiscus Heights Villa for each of these visits.
Hibiscus Heights is just walking distance to a grocery store, restaurants and bars and Grafton Beach.
Grafton Beach a sandy beach, it is great for wading and swimming. The beach isn't busy, nice for a quite day at the beach.
The monotony is broken up by black rock jutting into the sea which we explored to find small fish caught in natural rock pools waiting for high tide to release them.
I have spent much time this summer liming by the pool and seeing the owners in action. They are quick to respond to inquires.
The owners are helpful with advice of where to go for food and outings. My party was picked up at the airport.
We also took advantage of their guided tour promotion around the island another day during my first visit.
Hibiscus Heights has great wi-fi reception everywhere.
The TV's cable signal is clear as expected but out of my 28 days in paradise, I only watched 20 minutes of TV a few times.
The A/C works excellent and is very easy to set the temperature.
Each room at the Hibiscus Heights Villa has a different ambiance which is refreshing and quite a change from the standard rooms in hotels.
My third visit to Tobago was quick and I only spent 2 nights at the Hibiscus Heights Villa. I was with a smaller group (no family) and stayed in “Sweet Nest Cottage".
A guest house, separate from the Villa proper, also known as The honeymoon suite. It is set up for a couple to be comfortable and cozy.
The kitchen's quint size is designed more for cuddling than entertaining a crowd.
The ceiling is high and has the feeling of carefree lavishness while on vacation with that special person or small family.
It has a patio wrapped with so much flora you can't be seen and adds to the coziness of this unattached Suite.
Sheldon

Return to “Hibiscus Heights”