Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Bon Accord (listing)
Damali

Guest Report

Post by Damali »

A group of friends and I stayed at Villa Kiskadee for a weekend getaway from our hectic work lives. We've all stayed atdifferent places beforebut Villa kiskadee was the best. The booking process was easy and simple. Upon our arrival we found the place on waze and took a quick 5 min drive. The property manager greeted us there and explained everything about the Villa. He gave us a warm welcome. We were Wowed by the beauty of the place which looked just like the pics but gorgeous in reality.

The Villa was very big and spacious. .. the bedrooms were awesome especially the master bedroom. We actually had to draw straws to pick rooms amongst ourselves... Lol. In all the whole experience was relaxing as the neighborhood was extremely quiet. Even a Tobagonian friend who was with us dais he felt like he's on vacation in another country. We took a 1min drive to shade on both nights and the last day we relaxed in the Villa. I am anxious to return to this Villa or similar every time I go to Tobago.

The price was also on par with the value offering. The Villa was stocked with everything we forgot to pack. We ate, cooked, baked and all utensils were there like if I'd never left home. Even a stool when I was trying to access the high stuff. ..I just opened a cupboard and there was a stool just for me lol. I can go on and on about this Villa so I'll wrap it up by saying well done Villa kiskadee. .. Our expectations were exceeded.

Return to “Kiskadee”