Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Bon Accord (listing)
Clint Lezama

Guest Report

Post by Clint Lezama »

Myself and four friends visted villa kiskadee for a period of four days starting from july 28th to august 1st 2006 which is located in the Bon Accord area and is walking distance away from everything you need pharmacies,abms,grocery stores,liming spots,fast food everything is just a short walk away.
Upon entering the premises we were overwhelmed and greeted by a well kept garden and the swimming pool which was just mmmmm perfect nothing was better than soaking in the pool both day and night it was so perfect that we didn't see the need to go to the beaches.The villa is gated and also has an securtiy system to protect you and your property so that your mind can be at ease while you enjoy the amenities of the villa or when you go out to enjoy the island and all that it has to offer.
Villa kiskadee is equipped with all the amenities you need plus more.There are three airconditioned bedrooms plus the master bedroom is ensuite.the kitchen is spacious and well got everything you need including a dishwasher ,microwave electric can opener everything that you need to prepare a complete meal.There is also a bar b que grill so you can have a cook out at the poolside.The villa also has alot of reading material on the islands history wildlife places of interrest and things to do while there.For entertainment the villa has cable tv,cd player,and a wide assortment of board games.The villa is maintained by the house keeper miss Jenny who visits 6 days a week and cleans up and provides you with fresh linens.she is very friendly and will give you great advice about places to visit.
Villa Kiskadee is the perfect get away for rest relaxtaion and comfort.You wont be able to resist falling in love with the villa and you will miss it dearly when you leave and long to return.I will recommend villa kiskadee to anyone who is visiting Tobago who wants to have a greattime in comfort and style.I can gurantee you satisfaction when you stay there and feel free to share your experience with the rest of us.

Return to “Kiskadee”