A Perfect Week

3-bedroom villa at Bon Accord (listing)
Jenny Allibone

A Perfect Week

Post by Jenny Allibone »

I stayed in Kiskadee towards the end of last year and had the most fabulous week I think I have ever had. The villa was amazing - very clean, spacious, secure and had everything you could need. We did spend more time around the patio and pool due to the lovely weather and I am sure this spot is a mini version of heaven!
Carrie and Tour Tobago looked after us very well and were extremely accommodating of any requests we had. Such fun people as well.
We went on the snorkelling trip whilst there and I would definitely recommend this. Such a refreshing day being out at sea, in a speed boat with music playing whilst stopping every so often to have a dip in the sea. Unfortunately we missed the Sunday School due to heavy rain but when we visit again I have heard this is a must.
Shore Things is another must. Their food is delicious and the setting is picture perfect. Even if you don't have a sweet tooth you must try their cakes - I guarantee you will love them!
All in all I had an amazing week and am already planning my next holiday out there this summer. The only thing wrong with my last holiday was that a week is not enough!!
Thank you to everyone who made this week so special.

Return to “Kiskadee”