Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Bon Accord (listing)
Daniela J.

Guest Report

Post by Daniela J. »

My family and I had a lovely week-long stay at Kiskadee this past August.

The house is very, very comfortable, with beautiful high ceilings and a muted, relaxing décor. While the bedrooms offer full privacy to their occupants, the open plan layout is very conducive to group activities and the pool is just fantastic. Yet, what makes the villa truly stand out is the attention to detail in providing almost anything a guest might need; laundry facilities, a variety of magazines and books (including a selection of travel publications on Tobago and lots of novels), board games, an excellent stock of kitchen utensils and appliances, torchlight, batteries and snorkelling equipment.

We had a really fun and relaxing holiday and will definitely return! Highly recommend this villa for families, couples travelling together and other small groups.
Brian & Gill

Re: Guest Report

Post by Brian & Gill »

:-D
Our Holiday this last September was our 2nd visit to this wonderfull island of Tobago,last year Gill and myself Brian arrived as an engaged couple and left as an engaged couple,this year we arrived yet again as an engaged couple and left as a married couple, we were married on 15th September 2009 at Fort King George, what a wonderfull setting to tie the knot.
We feel sure that if it was not for Marrie,and all the others concerned we would have struggled to get anywhere near the great day for both of us..
Our Security Guard Dion, and Marrie acted as witnesses,the minister Brent Blake made us both feel relaxed before and during the service,also after the service,at the Fort everything was as nature intended, nothing artificial anywhere.photo's were taken by one of Charles Scott's photgraphers, the Fort is on the Atlantic side, after the photo shoot we were taken to the Carabean side of the island for more photo's, this time,it was sunset and what a brilliant sight, nothing like this is seen in UK,
After the photo's it was back to Villa Kiskadee, for a romantic meal cooked by none other than Beverly the lady who looked after the Villa.what a fantastic meal along with the decorations to the Villa by people unknown.also we had the pleasure of mossies,
To all couples who would like to wed abroad go for Tobago,it's out of this world,everybody loves a wedding.
On the word of feeling threatened or having to keep looking over your shoulder,not once did we feel anything untold, everybody was brilliant,very laid back always greeted with hello and where are you from,really friendly people young and old.
Many thanks from both of us to every one in Tobago, and guess what we are going back again next year, same villa ,the only way to explain the Villa is Brilliant in every way. same place..of course.
My wife Gillian looked fantastic in all ways,I am very lucky to have such a wonderfull wife.

Return to “Kiskadee”