Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Bon Accord (listing)
Dianne Tranmer

Guest Report

Post by Dianne Tranmer »

We were extremely impressed with our stay at Kiskadee and would very happily stay there again. We were collected at the airport and taken to a beautifully clean palace and it took our breath away. Every thought and attention had been given to make our stay a pleasant one, groceries had been thoughtfully provided for us and our rental car was waiting as we arrived.

I would be very comfortable in saying that we had all the advantages of staying self catering with the additional benefit of hotel services as Beverley came every morning to clean the villa for us and we had Deon guarding the property in the evening.

The villa is perfectly located for both Pigeon Point and Store Bay and although the weather was a little unreliable the pleasantness of the villa more than made up for it.

I was fascinated to see that the visitors book was full of recommendations about where to go and what to see and clearly many people had come several times to stay at Kiskadee.

I look forward to going again and would recommend the villa to anyone who wanted to go.

Return to “Kiskadee”