Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Mount Irvine (listing)
Patrice Mondesir

Guest Report

Post by Patrice Mondesir »

Overall i must say the villa was a beautiful villa, exactly as shown in the photos. The view was magnificent. There are a few areas that need some upgrades like the daybed in the tv room. The showers i have to say are way too small. the two bedrooms on the upper floor are extremely hot during the day, the ac did nothing to alleviate the heat. There was an incident that occured on my first day. My 6 year old went into the pool and a little while after complainmed of a sharp pain under her foot. when she came out there was blood flowing from under her foot and upon further investigation we found a large slash under her foot. we checked the pool but found nothing.the next day upon further investigation we found four large chunks of glass on the pool floor. we informed management who told us the pool man would investigate. later that day they told us the situation was sorted. au contraire!! i was in the pool the following day and found another chunk of glass. we found about four other pieces during our stay. i wrote to the ownwers five days ago and to date have got no reply from them.
Linda Stanton
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Re: Guest Report

Post by Linda Stanton »

We were glad to hear that the villa lived up to your expectations and agree that the views are spectacular. We were very sorry to hear of the injury to your daughter's foot. Unfortunately due to a technical problem we have been unable to send emails for the last week or so and upon learning of the incident immediately contacted our local manager who liaised directly with you on our behalf and bought you a bottle of wine as some compensation for the inconvenience caused to you. We are sorry that the additional cleaning of the pool that we authorised did not remove all the glass. Unfortunately not all guests treat rental properties and their contents with the care and consideration that one normally would expect which results in accidents like this happening. We hope this didn't spoil your holiday too much.
Kind Regards
Linda Stanton and Thomas Scheffler Owners

Return to “LaHay”