Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Arnos Vale
Natasha Henderson

Guest Report

Post by Natasha Henderson »

We stayed at Mot Mot Lodge for 10 days and had the most wonderful time. It is private and secluded so great if you want some peace and quiet (and I guess great if you have noisy children!). Because it is on the cliff face away from the touristy areas you need a car to get there and to other parts of the island. This turned out to be a blessing as we wanted to 'get the most' out of having a car and so used it to travel all over the island.

The kitchen facilities were just what we needed and I could not get enough of the ice machine!

The house keeper Carlon was also a great plus for this accommodation. He organised our car rental, picked us up from the airport and took us to the local supermarket for provisions. He also took us to and from the infamous Sunday School so we could all enjoy a drink.

I particularly liked the speaker by the infinity pool which meant you could all be listening to the same music wherever you are in the house!

Finally I think that watching the sunset with a drink in hand on the balcony listening to the waves and the birds was like no other experience. I cannot recommend this place enough.

Return to “Mot Mot”