Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Courland
Christine Buckingham

Guest Report

Post by Christine Buckingham »

I last stayed at Mot Mot in March 2006 so when I returned this year I had a very pleasant surprise. The new owners have turned this villa around. The rooms were all bright and airy, and very clean.

The Kitchen is looking a bit tired but it is clean and very well equipped - you have everything you need.

The villa is perfectly located for touring around the island and the steps leading to the road below are an absolute bonus, even if they are a bit steep (without them you can add another 15 minutes to your walk to the beach)the children managed them fine.

The pool at the villa is great,you will need to watch the children though. It is set in tranquill, well kept gardens, which are completely safe for the children to run around in and they will love spotting the lizards running around.

We had such a good time at villa Mot Mot(5 adults, 2 children) that we have booked to go again next year and the owners have said they are installing new Air Con units and doing various other things around the villa this summer so it should be even better!

Return to “Mot Mot Villa”