Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Bacolet (listing)
Paul Walker

Guest Report

Post by Paul Walker »

I have just returned from a 1 week stay at the Villa Ohana after getting married there.

7 of us stayed in the more than ample accomodation and had an absolutely fabulous time from start to finish.

Marie Dilworth was excellent in organising the wedding and the villa proved to be a stunning backdrop for our wedding photo's along with giving everyone staying with us the feeling of living like Royalty for a week.

The Villa is spread out over a massive area and the photo's just don't do it justice. Rena and Joy do a fantastic job of keeping the place in order and helping out with whatever they can.

The master bedroom really is something to behold. The room itself is massive, housing a huge 4 poster and some lovely furniture and ornaments. The en-suite bathroom is really out of this world. The shower area alone is bigger than most bathrooms and there is even a sunken bath. The shutters open fully to the floor giving a breathtaking view of the ocean allowing you to shower almost outside with privacy.

The other bedroom are also well designed with their own little luxurious quirks.

The pool area is very plush with a shallow and deep infinity pool and a jaccuzzi pool.

It took a few hours just to look round the villa fully and admire all the beautiful furniture.

The private beach is very secluded and clean. There were body boards in the Villa and we all spend the late afternoon catching some waves before showering in the outdoor shower on the way back up the stairs to the Villa.

The only tip I could give is don't go booking any trips before you go as you'll probably not want to leave your accomodation!

Very highly recommended and an absolutely perfect location for a small, intimate wedding.

Many thanks to Marie, Rena and Joy for making the wedding go like clockwork and ensuring an absolutely amazing day for everyone.

It is quite expensive but believe me it is worth every penny.

Return to “Ohana”