Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Bacolet (listing)
Hema Ramdeo

Guest Report

Post by Hema Ramdeo »

Where shall I start… this is truly the most luxurious place I have been in the Caribbean. I have been to Tobago a million times but this was a very unique experience. This is the real paradise that God described! Ohana is the best on the island.
The compound is very well kept. The two infinity pools spills out into the scenery of the ocean. The Jacuzzi is ideal for a romantic night. Hearing the birds chirp in the morning is music so refreshing, that it puts an instant smile on your face to start the day. The private beach, just some steps down proves to be unmatched and untouched...
The staff, very helpful. One tip, walk with bug spray (OFF) since at nights you will want to sit and absorb the romantic setting under the sky and because of the very open atmosphere you may find a few mosquitoes.
To the owners and Architects, job well planned. Every detail reflects royalty. The kitchen can use a bit more attention. I will strongly recommend this Royal treat… your must have the one (s) you care about the most to share this unbelievable experience... Hema
Sheri
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Re: Guest Report

Post by Sheri »

Hi Hema:

How many people can it sleep?

Regards,

Return to “Ohana”