Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Riseland
Alexa

Guest Report

Post by Alexa »

My boyfriend and I spent a week over New Years at Palmhaven with 2 other couples (all in our early 30s). The place was a bit hard to find, as we were arriving in the middle of the night and the directions weren’t great. The house was fabulous and we spent a lot of time lounging around the infinity pool. Joyce was incredible, we had her cook for us many nights and she made delicious local specialties and brought us some of her wonderful homemade hot sauce. She previously ran a restaurant and really is a fabulous chef as well as being a great a housekeeper. On the other nights, we cooked for ourselves using the well equipped kitchen and bbq. One night we bought fresh lobsters from the fishermen at pigeon point and had a big feast. It was definitely necessary to rent a car (or in our case 2), as we drove every day to pigeon point to kitesurf, to explore various beaches, and to buy fresh fish and groceries. I highly recommend Palmhaven as a vacation home – it was more than enough room for 6 of us, with each bedroom having its own bathroom, lots of common space for playing games and a big kitchen so we never felt cramped. We never had a problem with security, we just kept the gate and house locked. It actually might be a good idea to have a 2nd key for the gate, as we had to coordinate which car would be arriving home first. We hope to return to Tobago and will definitely recommend Palmhaven to our friends!

Return to “Palmhaven”