Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Riseland
Tony Stevenson

Guest Report

Post by Tony Stevenson »

I stayed at Palmhaven in mid-February 2008 and found it to be absolutely perfect!

The villa is superbly appointed with great views towards the coast. The garden is wonderful, well cared for and full of amazing plants and trees and many visiting hummingbirds. The house itself is large, airy and tastefully decorated and furnished, with a great deal of light and space. It has a great kitchen and a big lounge area which opens out onto the garden terrace and swimming pool and brings in a good sense of the outdoors. The pool itself is amazing and gives a stunning vista of the surrounding area. The bedrooms are a good size and well-furnished.

Palmhaven is located in Patience Hill which provides easy access to all areas in the south of the island. Additionally there is a growing network of contacts for island activities such as diving, bird-watching, wildlife tours, etc who will pick up and return you to the villa's front gate. I was lucky enough to go on an island tour to Little Tobago and went diving with turtles off Store Bay, both of which were once-in-a-lifetime experiences.

I would fully recommend a stay at Palmhaven to anyone!
Joe Walker

Re: A Fantastic Place to Stay

Post by Joe Walker »

Sounds great! We've booked to stay here in May and reading all the comments, I can't wait! Did you book your tours in advance? There's a few I'd like to try (sailing/snorkelling, turtle-watch, rainforest and rainforest at night!). Any recommendations welcome!

Return to “Palmhaven”