Guest Report

2-bedroom villa at Castara (NOW CLOSED)
Kisha Rowe Martin

Guest Report

Post by Kisha Rowe Martin »

We had our wedding at Paradise Point Villas in February 2007. Spectacular... Perfect... Elegant... Natural... Gorgeous...Peaceful... Surreal... our 30 guests were happy and we quite were happy. It was our dream wedding.

The facilities were very well maintained and the choice of decor was testament to the excellent taste of the owners. Comfortable furnishings, modern appliances, intimate transitional spaces which invite the surrounding nature indoors and the unforgettable views of Castara Bay make every space picture perfect.

My guests traveled from Jamaica, Trinidad, Spain, the USA, Canada and England to be in this little corner of Tobago. During the planning stages I thought to myself "we must be crazy to have our family and friends travel so far for just one event" but let me tell you... all of us agree that it was well worth it.

Really... one of the few places that looks even better when you get there. Excellent service... warm people... very understanding and helpful. Thanks for everything Alice, David, Porridge and the rest of your team. We hope we will be able to return on one of our anniversaries and spend a week or two at paradise point villas re-living that special occasion.

Kisha & Luis

Return to “Paradise Point Villa”