Guest Report

3-bedroom villa on the Sanctuary Villa development (listing)
Kathy Tappin

Guest Report

Post by Kathy Tappin »

Had a wonderful stay at Rumagin Villa. From the moment we were met at the airport onwards nothing was too much trouble. The villa itself was absolutely what we wanted . . . . although the climb up the hill in the hear was a little challenging on occasions! If we were to stay longer next time we'd definitely hire a car!! Particularly loved chilling in the hammock with a g and t and a book, listening to the wildlife first thing in the morning. My son not so keen on some of the afore mentioned wildlife joining us in the living room in the evening but he had great fun trying to persuade the geckos to leave!! Tracy our housekeeper was brilliant and our trip with George - although not entirely as planned - was a fantastic end to our holiday. Beware the Fish Pot restaurant . . . food good but very pricey for what it is . . . Joanne's on the other hand (the takeaway shed next to it) . . . lovely. Had a great day at Shore Bay and another wonderful time on one of Frankie's boats snorkeling round the island - best bit for me was the bar-b-q lunch on the beach with the most gorgeous coleslaw I've ever tasted. Gillian and Paul are the best hosts . . . . they sorted everything we asked them to and made our stay at Rumagin easy, relaxing and a thoroughly enjoyable part of our 2 weeks in the West Indies (the best bit I think!)

Return to “Rumagin Villa”